January

Donald Driver Tribute Video: Forever a Packer

Seeing Donald Driver stand on the sidelines last week, a healthy scratch in what could be his last game at Lambeau Field, the time seemed right for a tribute video. Well, funny how this worked out, I have one for you:

Another fine video effort by Dale Decker. For more of his Packers tribute videos, head on over to his Packers Youtube channel.

Jersey Al Bracco is the founder and editor of AllGreenBayPackers.com, and the co-founder of Packers Talk Radio Network. He can be heard as one of the Co-Hosts on Cheesehead Radio and is the Green Bay Packers Draft Analyst for Drafttek.com.

9 Responses to “Donald Driver Tribute Video: Forever a Packer”

1. Bubbaloo says:

One of, if not the classiest Packer of all time, a true Green Bay Packer, he’s right there with Bart Starr and Ray Nitschke! It would be really great to get him another ring! We love you Donald Driver!

2. Chazman says:

I looked in the dictionary for the definition of class, it said “See Donald Driver”.

3. D4L says:

To my generation (born 1987) Donald Driver will be forever what it means to be a Packer. As Chazman says, he is the definition of class. Quietly excellent, he gave us some fantastic years and will forever be remembered as a childhood hero and as a perfect example of the enduring spirit of this team.

4. Ron LC says:

He is the Green and Gold standard. To me he is at the same level as Bart Starr. Just one of those guys that are GREEN BAY PACKERS. He’ll never be forgotten.

Unfortunately, the “Cap” prevents the long-term affiliations of the past. And that is responsible for the actions taken by MM and TT for the playoffs. I wish there was a way around it, but it the Pack relies on playing all active players in certain roles. Special Teams play is a necessity for the active 46 and DD just doesn’t fit that role anymore. Wish it was different.

5. Big T says:

Just one of the best period. How can anyone not like Driver. It is amazing to me that the Packers have so much talent at wide receiver that Donald doesn’t make the cut. Thanks for the memories Donald…

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 5 Thumb down 2

6. Big O says:

Really miss seeing him out there on the field, I guess that’s the way it works, doesn’t mean I have to like it!!! he’s a class act!!

7. Tarynfor12 Tarynfor12 says:

• LMB says:

Darn it Taryn….I like most of your posts but……you just do not like DD. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you post anything positive about him. Just get over the cap, the money, the roster and let him finish his career. I know you think he should have been given the boot and a pink slip. He deserves all the respect he has gotten. If you don’t want to read another DD article then don’t and save us the whine. xxoo

• Tarynfor12 Tarynfor12 says:

I love Donald….I just can’t pull on the hearth strings as often as most others.

We’ve been saying goodbye for over a year…lets be done with it especially since he wants to still play even elsewhere.