AllGreenBayPackers.com Fantasy Football League: Week 5 Update & Power Rankings
Welcome to our weekly update for the AllGreenBayPackers.com Fantasy Football League! For those that are unaware, the AllGBP.com staff has continued their competitive league this year to pit writers against readers. Please continue to check back each week as the drama unfolds, and don’t at all hesitate to throw around the smack talk! Who knows . . . maybe you could be throwing down the gauntlet with us next season.
Week 5 Summary
SuperYooper left the ranks of winless teams in AllGBP Official, picking up a victory this week and improving to 1-4. Heisenberg remained undefeated and in the league lead with a win over Sitton your Head. Optimal Butt Height dropped the most this week, falling from third place to sixth. The Jolly Rodgers went in the other direction, rising from fifth to third. Four teams in the league are on winning streaks.
TouchedbyTedThompson 125.36, Breesus Christ 89.62
- TouchedbyTedThompson (4-1, 574.66) got 29.80 points from Alshon Jeffery and knocked off Breesus Christ (2-3, 477.78), 125.36 – 89.62. TouchedbyTedThompson beat their 103.72-point projection by 20.9% and has now beaten expectations for four straight weeks.
Heisenberg 112.12, Sitton your Head 99.60
- Heisenberg (5-0, 568.46) knocked off Sitton your Head (0-5, 434.28), 112.12 – 99.60, after scoring 18.60 points on Monday night to come back and secure the win. The 12.52-point margin was the smallest of the season for Heisenberg.
SuperYooper 76.10, Optimal Butt Height 75.90
- SuperYooper (1-4, 436.72) slipped by Optimal Butt Height (3-2, 558.38), 76.10 – 75.90, overcoming a 38.37-point projected spread in the process. At 0.20 points, the margin of victory was the smallest in the league this season.
Team Brainwash 121.64, Smoking Jay Cutlers 117.06
- With 41.94 points, Tony Romo recorded the highest score of the week and led Team Brainwash to a 121.64 – 117.06 win over Smoking Jay Cutlers (3-2, 540.86). The 4.58-point margin was the smallest of the season for Team Brainwash.
The Hoshmazodes 110.16, Lost in Minnesota 89.42
- The Hoshmazodes (5-0, 565.56) earned a 110.16 – 89.42 win over Lost in Minnesota (0-5, 468.70), thanks in part to Peyton Manning, who led the team with 36.76 points.
The Jolly Rodgers 136.84, St. Cecilia’s HS 130.26
- The Jolly Rodgers (4-1, 574.84) put up the highest score of the week and got by St. Cecilia’s HS (1-4, 598.36), 136.84 – 130.26. It was the smallest margin of victory of the season for The Jolly Rodgers and the win was the team’s third straight.
Chico’s Bail Bonds 120.40, Pigskin Perfection 81.18
- Chico’s Bail Bonds (3-2, 620.74) destroyed Pigskin Perfection (2-3, 552.36), 120.40 – 81.18, behind 22.90 points from Pierre Thomas. The 120.40 points put up by Chico’s Bail Bonds was the team’s lowest winning score of the season.
Tuesday Morning Quarterback
Team Brainwash netted a brilliant pickup this week, with Terrance Williams scoring 24.10 points. Chico’s Bail Bonds had the worst drop of the week, letting go of the Arizona Cardinals Defense, who scored 24.00.
Weekly Power Rankings
- Heisenberg (Marcos), 5-0, 568.46
- The Hoshmazodes (Jason), 5-0, 565.56
- The Jolly Rodgers (Chad), 4-1, 574.62
- TouchedbyTedThompson (Ian), 4-1, 574.66
- Chico’s Bail Bonds (Cow), 3-2, 620.74
- Optimal Butt Height (Thomas), 3-2, 558.38
- Smoking Jay Cutlers (Adam), 3-2, 540.86
- Pigskin Perfection (Basil), 2-3, 552.36
- Team Brainwash (Marques), 2-3, 519.98
- Breesus Christ (Jeremey), 2-3, 477.78
- St. Cecilia’s HS (“Jersey” Al), 1-4, 598.36
- SuperYooper (Bmorerasta), 1-4, 436.72
- Lost in Minnesota (Kris), 0-5, 468.70
- Sitton Your Head (Jesse), 0-5, 434.28