Packers vs. Giants Week 11 Game Predictions from AllGreenBayPackers.com

1. Cow42
    November 14, 2013

10-38

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 3 Thumb down 7

• Bearmeat
      November 14, 2013

Over-exaggeration. IF they lose it won’t be by 28.

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 4 Thumb down 3

2. Bearmeat
    November 14, 2013

I am trying hard not to lose hope. But in all honesty, I’ve seen too much of the crappy version of Capers defense over the past 5 years to be anything but skeptical.

NYG 28
    GBP 17

sigh..

3. tim
    November 14, 2013

Thomas, chad and al gave the correct answers I believe. The rest of the prognosticators need to study up. Al’s got it right, McCarthy has that no more of this crap look about him. I like it, and fingers crossed, he it makes it happen. Packers 20 giants 10.

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 5 Thumb down 2

4. tim
    November 14, 2013

Sorry stupid phone is spelling for me again. McCarthy will make it happen.

5. Since ’61
    November 14, 2013

This game is a good example of what the NFL is about these days. Before the season I looked at the schedule and figured this game as a probable loss for the Packers, based on last year’s game and the Packers O-line struggles with the Giants D-line in recent seasons. Then the Giants go 0-6 and I’m thinking this game looks good for the Pack. Then Cobb is gone, JMike gone and Rodgers is hurt. The Giants win 3 in a row and get back in their division race. My point is that NFL seasons and teams twist around erratically and 2-3 weeks can change everything. The Pack is down right now but it can all change quickly, with a win in NY and a win at home against the Queens and the return of Rodgers. Due to business travel I had to give away my tickets for this game, but I am hoping for the defense to play with reckless abandon and pressure Eli all day, for the offense to control the ball and the clock and for the Pack to pull out a 23- 16 victory. Remember last year, we went to Houston and won big, when we were expecting the worst. I know we had Rodgers then, but the whole team stepped up that night. My gut tells me that our team is stepping up this week. If they do we can be 7-4 going into Detroit. Enjoy the game, due to the time difference, I ‘ll be sleeping when the game is on. (LOL). Thanks, Since ’61

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 6 Thumb down 2

• Dobber
      November 14, 2013

” I am hoping for the defense to play with reckless abandon and pressure Eli all day, for the offense to control the ball and the clock and for the Pack to pull out a 23- 16 victory. ”

This is what I was hoping for last week. The big difference: Andre Brown is no LeSean McCoy, and the Giants resurgent defense hasn’t had to face a legit NFL QB over that span. They don’t face one this week, either, but–assuming the same QB starts and finishes for the Packer this week–I have a feeling the Packers get this one done. 26-24.

6. tim
    November 14, 2013

Exactly right with the reckless abandon ’61. Football is such a game of momentum and attitude. That’s been missing, especially at the end of the game. Take it to ‘em!

7. GBPDAN
    November 14, 2013

The Giants Oline isn’t very good. Clay will be playing with a smaller cast and could become a difference maker in this game. Daniels could have a good game also and I like that D jones had 2 sacks last week. Pressure will help our DBs. The giants run game isn’t nothing to fear.

Tolzien will have to play smart as far as taking risks. There were some throws last week into crowded coverage. Looks like EDS will play and Barclay will be a late decision(they ordered him a knee brace). If we have our starting offensive line, (no Newhouse) I feel the Pack has a good chance to win this game.

8. Razer
    November 15, 2013

Do I dare believe that our defense will step up and carry the team. I called for this after Rodgers went down only to have the D crap the bed these last two games.

Do I dare believe that a struggling Giants team continues to make mistakes and the Packers steal this one. We seem to fit Eli Manning’s eye and with our secondary playing like the clown band, it is hard to believe.

Do I dare to believe that a 3rd string QB who joined the team in week one will lead a talent depleted offense to victory.

It will be close, 23-17, but I believe. Go Packers!

9. Big T
    November 15, 2013

We are losing games that should be easy victories, even without a quarterback. This whole team is in a huge funk. Hopefully MM can beat the funk out of them. Still no reason for this team not to make the playoffs. There are college teams out there that could beat our competition. We don’t have to play awesome, just play consistent, buck up and tackle and were fine…

• Razer
      November 15, 2013

“We don’t have to play awesome, just play consistent, buck up and tackle and were fine…”

Well said Big T. While it would be nice that some guys step up and make big plays, we really do need the defense to play steady and without mistakes.

10. Cow42
    November 15, 2013

there are no playmakers left on this team.

Matthews is not a playmaker with his missing hand.

Nelson is not a playmaker without Rodgers.

Lacy is not a playmaker with this banged up OL in front of him.

Giant’s arrow is pointing up and they’re at home.

Packer’s arrow is pointing STRAIGHT down and they are on the road.

Giants have a 2 time SB winning qb (albeit playing at below his normal level).

Packers have Tolzein.

If you’re picking the Packers in this one – it is 100% because of your love for the team. No rational thought involved.

Every single advantage tilts towards the Giants.

10-38.

season.

over.

• Chad Lundberg
      November 15, 2013

You’re like a constant downer aren’t you?

• Cow42
        November 15, 2013

is there anything i wrote that was not factual?

just call it like i see it.

Chad Toporski
        November 15, 2013

It’s called “spin.” Facts or no facts, it’s all in the presentation. What you include, what you don’t include, and from what angle you present it.

• Cow42

Chad Toporski
        November 16, 2013

When did I say that? You’re putting words in my mouth.

11. Big T
    November 15, 2013

This season is not over. Even with a probable loss at the Giants, we can run the table and win the division/wild card. They just need to play with a little heart instead of just going through the motions. Coach please light a fire, lets do this thing…

• Cow42

This team has no heart.
      Showed the lack of that quality during the final 9:32 of last week’s game.

If you’re going to put your faith in McCarthy… be prepared to be disappointed. Dude can’t win without a pro bowl QB running his show.

It must be very disheartening to be a member of the Packers knowing that Rodgers is your entire team.

Sobering.

Humbling.

Rest of this team is so average it’s painful.

12. tim
    November 15, 2013

This team hasn’t gotten a “good” game out of more than a couple good players in a while. Whether its lack of playing together, being undermotivated, being poorly utilized or something else, they’ve done it before and hoping they can still do it. Tolzien isn’t going to light the world on fire, but if others step up and make a difference I believe they can do it. I remember a Rodgers-less game a couple of years ago when then played the champs, the patriots. We were going get killed. A guy like Flynn at the controls? No chance. We didn’t get killed, we almost won against huge odds. Patriots and Brady are much tougher than this year’s giants. We went on to a pretty decent year as I recall. It can be done. Its there to take.

• Cow42
      November 15, 2013

That season’s defense didn’t suck ass like this one’s does.

Oh – and the offense had Jennings.

There are no parallels between these seasons.

2010 was special.

2013 is an embarrassment.

Jason Perone
        November 15, 2013

You’re regressing my man. Above you ask if anything you wrote wasn’t factual. . about a game that has YET TO BE PLAYED. Think about that one???

• Cow42
        November 16, 2013

only the game score was a look into the future.

all of my other statements have been proven as fact over the last two games.

13. tim
    November 16, 2013

The team doesn’t suck. Until Rodgers and half the team went down we were talking playoffs, taking the division, superbowl… Not just Packer’s homers like me either. They were ranked highly by a lot of people in all circles. Show me any team that suffers this many injuries, including losing the starting qb 3 games in a row, that isn’t going to take a dive. The defense was playing well until the bears game as well. Not great, but not sucking. They need to step up, maybe theyre trying too hard, overthinking , I don’t know. 2010 was special, but had lots of parallels. As you may recall, they almost missed the playoffs, they got the 2nd wildcard on the final game against the bears. They had a makeshift defense where guys named shields, Williams, Mathews, hawk, picket, Raji,…were mainstays. Do these names look familiar? By the way, guys like zombo, Walden, lee, were also mainstays -they’re long since discarded. There’s a lot of parallels. Do they have to adapt to rough circumstance? Hell yes, but they been there before. I’m staying optimistic until there out.

• Cow42
      November 16, 2013

they’re already out.

Seattle
      New Orleans
      Detroit
      Philadelphia
      San Francisco
      Carolina

book it.

14. tim
    November 16, 2013

No doubt about it, packers aren’t in the drivers seat, but no way its a done deal. Even if they lose this one.

15. old time packer fan
    November 16, 2013

Who would have predicted last week the under dog Rams would go into Indy & maul the “home team”. It’s hard to tell if a team is up or down & as the Season winds down, more & more upsets occur. Just when you’re ready to throw in the towel on the Pack, They’ll play a decent game & they are due! I think they can beat the Giants who are just a so-so team. Who would have thought the Jaguars would actually beat anyone. time for STRANGE things to begin.

• Cow42
      November 16, 2013

Right now the Rams have more talent on offense and defense than the Packers.

On offense it’s close… On defense it’s not even a debate.

How sobering is that?

16. CornHolio
    November 16, 2013

The Giants have had the Packs number lately, but Eli “My name is Eli and I like chicken, them’s the rules” Manning is going to be exposed for the under achieving younger brother he actually is. Fluky performances on over achieving teams and SB wins aside, he will throw up more ints. than Tolzien and the Pack finally beat the football Giants.
    Go Pack Go!