AllGreenBayPackers.com Fantasy Football League: Week 13 Update & Playoff Bracket
Welcome to our weekly update for the AllGreenBayPackers.com Fantasy Football League! For those that are unaware, the AllGBP.com staff has continued their competitive league this year to pit writers against readers. Please continue to check back each week as the drama unfolds, and don’t at all hesitate to throw around the smack talk! Who knows . . . maybe you could be throwing down the gauntlet with us next season.
Week 13 Summary
Heisenberg thumped Breesus Christ this week to dethrone The Jolly Rodgers from the top of the league and open a one-game lead. Smoking Jay Cutlers punched their ticket into the playoffs. The Jolly Rodgers dropped the hardest this week, plunging from first place to fourth. Optimal Butt Height was a big winner, rising from fourth to second.
Team blow goats 129.90, TouchedbyTedThompson 114.90
- Team blow goats (3-10, 1,150.50) took down TouchedbyTedThompson (8-5, 1,477.60), 129.90 – 114.90, thanks to Russell Wilson, who scored 29.10 points on Monday night. Team blow goats beat their 89.26-point projection by 45.5%, the team’s highest percentage of the season.
Optimal Butt Height 147.88, The Jolly Rodgers 112.78
- Optimal Butt Height (9-4, 1,513.66) led the league in scoring this week and beat The Jolly Rodgers (9-4, 1,408.84), 147.88 – 112.78.
Team Brainwash 93.20, Smoking Jay Cutlers 92.96
- Although they were projected to lose by 11.00 points, Team Brainwash (5-8, 1,255.12) got past Smoking Jay Cutlers (7-6, 1,343.80), 93.20 – 92.96. The 93.20 points put up by Team Brainwash was the team’s lowest winning score of the season.
Lost in Minnesota 97.52, SuperYooper 61.04
- Cam Newton scored 29.32 points to help Lost in Minnesota (3-10, 1,006.44) blow out SuperYooper (5-8, 1,186.74), 97.52 – 61.04. It was the biggest margin of victory of the season for Lost in Minnesota.
St. Cecilia’s HS 142.94, The Hoshmazodes 80.32
- Eric Decker scored 43.00 points, the league’s highest score of the week, to help St. Cecilia’s HS (5-8, 1,366.78) wax The Hoshmazodes (6-7, 1,191.50), 142.94 – 80.32. St. Cecilia’s HS beat their 83.48-point projection by 71.2%, the team’s highest percentage of the season.
Heisenberg 136.98, Breesus Christ 83.48
- Thanks to 23.68 points from Nick Foles, Heisenberg (10-3, 1,429.40) blew out Breesus Christ (6-7, 1,206.90), 136.98 – 83.48.
Pigskin Perfection 118.50, VanellopeDevoGorilla 92.84
- Pigskin Perfection (9-4, 1,506.50) benefited from 28.20 points from Ben Tate and defeated VanellopeDevoGorilla (6-7, 1,391.04), 118.50 – 92.84.
Tuesday Morning Quarterback
VanellopeDevoGorilla picked up Cordarrelle Patterson from the waiver wire this week, resulting in 9.30 points. VanellopeDevoGorilla also dropped Roddy White, who scored 16.30.
Playoff Bracket: Quarterfinals
- Heisenberg (Marcos) [10-3] – BYE
- The Jolly Rodgers (Chad) [9-4] vs. TouchedbyTedThompson (Ian) [8-5]
- Pigskin Perfection (Basil) [9-4] vs. Smoking Jay Cutlers (Adam) [7-6]
- Optimal Butt Height (Thomas) [9-4] – BYE