Welcome to our weekly update for the AllGreenBayPackers.com Fantasy Football League! For those that are unaware, the AllGBP.com staff has continued their competitive league this year to pit writers against readers. Please continue to check back each week as the drama unfolds, and don’t at all hesitate to throw around the smack talk! Who knows . . . maybe you could be throwing down the gauntlet with us next season.
Week 6 Summary
SuperYooper left the ranks of winless teams in AllGBP Official, picking up a victory this week and improving to 1-4. Heisenberg remained undefeated and in the league lead with a win over Sitton your Head. Optimal Butt Height dropped the most this week, falling from third place to sixth. The Jolly Rodgers went in the other direction, rising from fifth to third. Four teams in the league are on winning streaks.
Heisenberg 90.98, TouchedbyTedThompson 75.08
- Heisenberg (6-0, 659.44) earned a 90.98 – 75.08 win over TouchedbyTedThompson (4-2, 649.74), thanks in part to Jordy Nelson, who led the team with 18.10 points.
SuperYooper 114.48, Sitton your Head 56.32
- SuperYooper (2-4, 551.20) waxed Sitton your Head (0-6, 490.60), 114.48 – 56.32, behind 26.18 points from Andy Dalton. The 58.16-point margin was the largest of the season for SuperYooper.
The Hoshmazodes 90.80, Optimal Butt Height 88.34
- Arian Foster scored a team-leading 20.60 points to help The Hoshmazodes (6-0, 656.36) get past Optimal Butt Height (3-3, 646.72), 90.80 – 88.34. At 2.46 points, the margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
Smoking Jay Cutlers 125.24, The Jolly Rodgers 98.98
- With 31.60 points, Vernon Davis recorded the highest score of the week and led Smoking Jay Cutlers to a 125.24 – 98.98 win over The Jolly Rodgers (4-2, 673.82). The 26.26-point margin was the largest of the season for Smoking Jay Cutlers.
Pigskin Perfection 122.22, St. Cecilia’s HS 108.30
- Matthew Stafford scored a team-leading 25.52 points to help Pigskin Perfection (3-3, 674.58) take down St. Cecilia’s HS (1-5, 706.66), 122.22 – 108.30.
Lost in Minnesota 82.78, Team Brainwash 64.80
- Lost in Minnesota (1-5, 550.48) overcame a 24.34-point spread to upset Team Brainwash (2-4, 584.78), 82.78 – 64.80. The 82.78 points put up by Lost in Minnesota was the lowest winning score of the week.
Chico’s Bail Bonds 108.86, Breesus Christ 87.14