- Myles White, WR Louisiana Tech
- 6’1”/182 lbs
- Hometown – Livonia, Michigan
- 40 yard: 4.42
- 20 yard: 2.55
- 10 yard: 1.53
- Bench: 11
- Vertical: 37.5″
- Broad: 121”
- Shuttle: 4.15
- 3-cone: 6.90
White was voted Second Team All-Western Athletic Conference (Coaches selection) in 2012. He was the pass receiving sidekick to Quinton Patton in Tech’s high-powered, conference-leading offense. White caught 56 passes for 718 yards and six touchdowns as a senior. White started his college career at Michigan State, but was involved in several off-field incidents. White decided he needed a change of scenery, so he transferred to Northwest Mississippi Community College, where he was sixth in the nation in receptions at the JUCO level. After spending a year there, White accepted Louisiana State’s offer and had a solid two seasons for the Bulldogs.
Video: (adult language warning…)
- A legitimate deep threat that can accelerate past defensive backs.
- Seems adept at finding the open spaces in the field.
- Has very effective moves to pick up extra yards after the catch. Will shake and bake to create some space, then accelerate downfield.
- Appears to have a fairly slight build. Will need to get stronger to combat NFL press coverage.
- Initial small area burst is impressive, and backs up his fine 20yd shuttle time.