I’m always interested in seeing if other Packers fans are thinking the same thing I’m thinking. And always amazed about how so many people can watch the same game and see things so differently.
In any case, after watching the disappointing loss to the 49ers, there was plenty for everyone to not like. But if I had to pick just ONE thing that bothered me the most, what would it be?
What is YOUR one thing?
(yes, you only get one…)
I posted this question on twitter this afternoon and got an incredibly varied array of responses. Here are some of the replies:
- WR’s lack of ability to get open quicker
- The continued trend of MM/Rodgers inability to win close ones in the 4th quarter.
- The refs. we can fix mistakes cant fix refs
- in that the last 2 losses we’ve seen against good teams, they’ve gotten dominated.
- Secondary. Settle on the starters, nickel safety, and dime corner, and clean up the communication issues.
- Jarrett Bush as starting corner
- just one?!? I’ll say being out-coached at home.
- - weeping. OH you meant in the game…
- That Finley still hasn’t matured. His reaction to his drop and walking over the defender in endzone which got him cleated.
- the fact they view bush and M.D. Jennings as starting players
- coaching! Lack of any gameplan or making adjustments! Wake up & react.