1) Introduction: Jamari Lattimore was one of the Packers’ undrafted free agent projects in 2011. He has floated between the outside and inside linebacker positions during practices, but Lattimore’s live game experiences have come exclusively at outside linebacker. Aside from that, he’s been just another special teams player.
- Age: 24
- Born: 10/06/1988, in Miami, FL
- Height: 6’2″
- Weight: 237
- College: Middle Tennessee State
- Rookie Year: 2011
- NFL Experience: 2 years
3) Expectations coming into the season: There was never too much to get excited about with Jamari Lattimore. Making it onto the 53-man roster is an accomplishment in and of itself, but beyond that, there was never any real chance of him becoming a starter. He’s been relegated to the back-up role and special teams core player.
4) Player’s highlights/low-lights: How many times can one make the highlight reel on special teams?
5) Player’s contribution to the overall team success: With only seven combined tackles on the year, Jamari Lattimore is nothing to write home about. He played the fourth-most snaps on special teams units with 269, so that counts for something, however small. Lattimore also filled in at left outsidel linebacker for eight snaps against the Arizona Cardinals, but didn’t do much with them.
6) Player’s contributions in the playoffs: Nothing of note outside of his normal special teams duties.