I was at Lambeau for the Packers bye week NFC wild-card round victory over the Vikings on Saturday night. I have a couple of questions:
1. Should we be excited about the defensive performance? Or chalk it up to playing against Joe Webb?
2. How awesome is Aaron Rodgers?
3. Will the Packers turn in one of their “we’re nobody’s underdogs” performances against the 49ers?
4. What should we do with people (and I was kind of one of them) who thought the Packers defense was better without Woodson?
5. Since when did the Packers replace the Lambeau PA announcer with a guy from the NBA? Too much screaming, too much nonsense. Packers fans are capable of getting loud without gimmicks.
Now I will attempt to answer my own questions:
1. Somewhat excited.
4. Ban them from blogging.
5. I already kind of answered this one. On to the stock report:
How many other quarterbacks can make the throw where Rodgers rolled right and hit Jordy Nelson inside the 5-yard line? Very few, if any. Rodgers has been excellent the last two weeks. If he keeps it going against the 49ers, I like the Packers’ chances.