Welcome to our weekly update for the AllGreenBayPackers.com Fantasy Football League! For those that are unaware, the AllGBP.com staff has continued their competitive league this year to pit writers against readers. Please continue to check back each week as the drama unfolds, and don’t at all hesitate to throw around the smack talk! Who knows . . . maybe you could be throwing down the gauntlet with us next season.
Week 3 Summary
Heisenberg beat SuperYooper this week to claim first place in AllGBP Official, knocking out Chico’s Bail Bonds. Heisenberg and The Hoshmazodes maintain a 1.0-game lead on third-place Chico’s Bail Bonds. However, only 30.94 points stands between the top two teams. Optimal Butt Height got the biggest lift last week, rising from eighth place to fourth. St. Cecilia’s HS went the other way, falling from fourth to ninth. The Hoshmazodes and Heisenberg are the last unbeaten teams left in the league.
TouchedbyTedThompson 115.36, Chico’s Bail Bonds 84.98
- TouchedbyTedThompson (2-1, 316.72) defeated Chico’s Bail Bonds (2-1, 398.92), 115.36 – 84.98, overcoming a 16.27-point projected spread in the process. At 30.38 points, the margin of victory was the largest in the league this week.
The Hoshmazodes 79.56, Sitton your Head 79.28
- The Hoshmazodes (3-0, 321.02) got 24.76 points from Peyton Manning on Monday night to get by Sitton your Head (0-3, 255.36), 79.56 – 79.28. The 0.28-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this season.
Optimal Butt Height 134.94, Lost in Minnesota 106.82
- Optimal Butt Height (2-1, 341.00) would have beaten every other team in the league this week, as they knocked off Lost in Minnesota (0-3, 287.08), 134.94 – 106.82. Optimal Butt Height beat their 110.56-point projection by 22.1%, the highest percentage in the league this week.
Smoking Jay Cutlers 120.54, St. Cecilia’s HS 101.46
- Smoking Jay Cutlers (2-1, 326.86) got 33.40 points from Antonio Brown on Sunday night to defeat St. Cecilia’s HS (1-2, 361.88), 120.54 – 101.46.
Heisenberg 95.20, SuperYooper 74.90
- Heisenberg (3-0, 351.96) got lucky this week, earning a 95.20 – 74.90 victory over SuperYooper (0-3, 256.98) with just the week’s 10th-highest point total.
Breesus Christ 100.48, Pigskin Perfection 97.90
- Drew Brees scored a team-leading 32.78 points to help Breesus Christ (2-1, 296.34) get by Pigskin Perfection (1-2, 354.90), 100.48 – 97.90.
The Jolly Rodgers 104.66, Team Brainwash 95.50