What was your favorite head-scratching moment from Sunday’s Packers win over the Bears? Here are your options:
- Dropped passes from Randall Cobb and Jermichael Finley on the first drive. Tough catches, yes, but catchable.
- Aaron Rodgers getting sacked three times in the first half.
- Cobb dropping a touchdown pass in the second quarter. The pass was slightly off, but it was catchable.
- Mason Crosby whiffing on two more field goals.
- Mike McCarthy going for it on fourth and 6 in the third, then trying a field goal on fourth and 1 in the fourth. Why not go for it both times?
- McCarthy calling a throwback on a punt return up 11 points in the fourth that resulted in a turnover. Ugh.
- Rodgers launching a bomb to Greg Jennings on third and 3 late in the fourth when a simple first down would have been fine.
- Ryan Grant’s fumble.
That’s a lot of head-scratching moments to choose from. Oh, and by the way, the Packers won 21-13 and are NFC North champions.
The Packers have made me scratch my head a lot this season, but they keep winning. Through all the injuries, all the missed field goals, all the stalled drives and all the weird playcalling, the Packers are NFC North champions.
It’s amazing what this team has been able to accomplish so far.